SUNDAY, MAY 27, 2012
With the Memorial Day Weekend upon us this is the kickoff for the summer. As you prepare for the Memorial Day Weekend, please remember a few safety tips.
Safe Grilling –
- Make sure your grill is safely away from your house, deck, or anything that might catch fire.
- Keep a fire extinguisher nearby in case of accidental fire.
- Do not try grilling indoors
- Empty the grease pan after every use.
- Make sure you cut off the grill and fuel source after you finish.
- Do not add lighter fluid to an ignited flame.
- Always supervise a grill when in use.
Safe Driving –
- Do no use your cell phone when driving.
- Drive with caution in work zones.
- Make sure wiper blades have been replaced if worn.
- Turn on headlights at dusk and dawn.
- Keep your headlights clean and make sure they are working.
- When traveling long distances, make frequent stops.
- Never drink and drive - Use a designated driver or take a taxi if you have been drinking alchoholic beverages.
- Observe the speed limits.
- Use your seat belts.
We hope these tips will help you and your family have a safe and wonderful summer.
Thanks for for these tips and reminders - especially the grilling tips! I always forget to empty my grease pan and you just reminded me. Have a safe and happy summer!
MONDAY, MAY 28 2012 7:08 AM
Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)
All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.